Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

1 day gateaway!

Genting! Here we come!
Hilarious excited is my feeling early in this morning since i've been at Genting was like many years ago and i cant even remember when! huh.
But you know what? I cant ride flying coaster as my wish! It is close section for today, wtf! pfffffffffffffft. I need to climb another day to Genting. Oh flying coaster.
As my promise, i'll not get into space shot one more time after had it last time with my friends many years back but i can still remember all the freak, scary, cant breath feelings! I was 10 secs at the top according to the person in charge. But my counting ended at 8 and the thing slide down with a damn acceleration.shit shit shit!
Cock screw? I have my guts to try it all over again but the section is also closed! So what for i paid rm51? yeah yeah,it is only for indoor games. haihhhh.
We had luch at mcd which was double pay, Genting kan?huhu. and it is raining at the evening, what a bad 1 day gateaway *sigh*
We had our last ride at 6.50pm before all the outdoor section close. Reach home at 8pm and everybody is like cant do anything at all. paralyze i can say. hahaha. 
Till here.

p/s : i miss u mr fiance!

Pejal tunang Syairah 

No comments:

Post a Comment