Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 14, 2012

Gender checkup!

Assalamualaikum.

Last night, me and pejal went to Qualitas Clinic known as Klinik Rakan Medik to checked our baby gender. I dont put so much hope because the baby is only 16 weeks older now. 

At first, the doctor more concern about my plasenta or in malay we refer as "uri". She said that the plasenta seems like a little bit lower but she said it is too early to decide whether i will have a caesar or normal delivery. She kept remind me there is no need to worry dear. Haa lega! 

Time to check the gender begin. Haha. Our baby was like turn 360 degrees! Doesn't give a chance at all. "Your baby is very active" doctor said. I was like "Alhamdulillah, seems like the baby got the papa genes inside,hehe".
But the miracle happened when the doctor said that "I think both of you might have a lil baby boy because i can see the "nonek" there!"

Pejal was like "Yeay, i will have a gang!". Me doesnt really bother about the gender as long as our baby is healthy, active and perfectly develop inside my womb. Amiinn.

Once we reached home, i was straight aiming for Abah & Mama. Guessing time! Mama said "Girl kot" but Abah guessed "Baby Boy". Abah was right! Afiq also said "Yeay, more boys in this house". Then, i called Along. Along guessing was same like Mama, baby girl. I said "No, Mika will have a gang soon!". Along was like "Yeay!Mika ade geng!". After that I called Alang, she was right, "Aku boleh agak baby lelaki" she said. Haha.

Happiness, Laughter and Smiling is all around me. Alhamdulillah. "KAMI BAHAGIA"


No comments:

Post a Comment