Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Our baby name!


Assalamualaikum..

We already chose a name for our lil baby boy! There are several names that i had searched but finally we agree to name him with.. I am not quite ready to reveal it out actually. Hehe.

But i can tell the meaning of our lil boy name. The first name brings intelligent, kind hearted and can be trusted meaning. Meanwhile for the second name meaning is strength. And yes our lil baby boy always make me strong enough to face whatever obstacles that had been throw to me during my pregnancy. He is my strength. Alhamdulillah.

Maybe in my next post i will have the guts to tell his name. So sorry guys. That is all for today!

Pray for our safety. It is 2 and half months to go. InsyaAllah.

P/s : I just got back from Pureen sales with Alang. The price is CHEAP! I bought my maternity pads, one time use panties, lil baby boy clothes, pampers, our socks, cotton roll & cotton bud. 

No comments:

Post a Comment