Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Interview!


Hi u ollsss!

It is August already! Hope more prosperous will come into our life. InsyaAllah.. Amiinn..

And i believe that my Doa has been heard by Allah when i did received an email saying that i got an interview as a project engineer! And one more again my thought was "Ini rezeki baby boy kami". It is just that i more concern about my pregnancy right now.

At first, Pejal would not let me go for the interview because i already in my 3rd trimester. He said that i can work after giving birth to our lil baby boy. But when he saw my sour face, he was like, "Okay, sayang boleh pergi tapi jangan paksa diri". Yeay!

And what i concern right now is what do i have to wear if i dont want the workers and employer of the company notice that i am 7 months pregnant? Hurrmm. 

Suggestions please my dear friends. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment