Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 31, 2012

1sept2012


We are already in the September month!

How time flies ya?

So it is only a month for me to carry our lil baby boy in my womb. That is why i cant sleep right now. I am so freaking nervous.. Like seriously nervous..

I had called again yesterday my "bidan" to be during my confinement day and so i decided to take 1 month package with her aka Kak Intan. This is for preparation in case my parents got the place to do "Haji" next month.

Even it is a lil bit costly for me but this is the best way for me, pejal and our soon lil baby boy. InsyaAllah.. Pejal selalu pesan " Duit kita boleh cari tapi kesihatan susah nak jaga kalau kita da jatuh sakit. " Tapi saya pula fikir " Memang duit kita boleh cari tapi bukan senang. Betul tak?. "

But when i re-think again, "Rezeki ada di mana-mana sahaja. InsyaAllah Allah tu sentiasa akan tunjukkkan jalan kepada hamba-hambanya. Amiinn. "


No comments:

Post a Comment