Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Engaged!



What does engage means to you olls for now?

For me right now is only my baby boy has engaged into my Miss V!

Yeah, expect the unexpected ok. I am at 34 weeks. 

I still pray that my baby will pop out same date with my birthday which is 27oct. 

But seems our baby boy who will pop out in the year of dragon according to chinese calendar cannot wait that long anymore. I hope my intuition is wrong. Haha.

Baby A, please wait, be happy inside Mama's womb for only another 6 weeks. Enjoy the dessert and all other stuffs which so call nice food & drinks while you are still inside.

Papa & Mama loves you so much. We still can wait for you. Muach!

P/s : My baby weight is only 2.1kg but still at the normal weight for 34 weeks baby. Alhamdulillah. The thing that i curious the most is where the hell all those dessert goes to? Hahaha. Dayum! I will cut those dayum in my confinement period. Believe it or not. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment