Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

At Last!

At last,
He wants to accompany me to do the last shopping checklists for our E'Day!

At last,
He found his attire which is Baju Melayu and the colour is perfectly match with mine. checked!

At last,
I got the roses flower for my hairstylist on our E'Day. checked.

At last,
He have the dulang tembaga for his presents to be put on and of course it is for me on our E'Day. yeay! checked! 

At last,
I booked my new makeup artist and my hairstylist even they are not expensive as my previous one but i trust them,insyaAllah. checked!

At last,
He listen to me about our budget for our E'Day. relieve! also checked! hehe.

At last,
Me and him will be engaged after 4 years and 6 months of being in the name of couple. Alhamdulillah. I am totally blessed and happy!

p/s : He bought me a set of perfume as one of the presents on our E'Day! I love it so much! Thank you B!!

pejal eli

No comments:

Post a Comment