Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Hari diriku dirisik!

My 1st officially writing as a blogger! Yeay! As i wished before, I will start a blog on my "Hari Merisik"!

Alhamdulillah all that i, my family, his family n of course pejal had been going smoothly according to our plan.. I just cant imagine how would be my life without all of them! Oops, not to forget my bff since we begin to learn what is an algebra, Laila for being a humble photographer tonite! So, let just skip to the tentative on my "Hari Merisik" :

9.30am : Went to giant to buy the ingredients, lead by our chef, Along! 

11.30am : Clean up the house with along, alang, abang n the vip of all day   Mikael,heeeeee.

1.30pm : Search online for cuppies n cake for our becoming E'day, now i know how pressure can be put on a woman that will be engaged to a man who just know only to give money n let the woman do all the searching.. =(

3.30pm : Along started to cook her special  menu which are ayam masak merah, sup suun, rojak buah and ikan patin goreng,yummy!

5.30pm : Not yet take a bath because at the moment I need to find a new makeup artist since my previous one cant make it,damn! i hate when ppl break their promise,gth.

6.45pm : Along finished the "cooking class" and started yelling to everyone that hasn't take a bath yet. Yea,she still our adorable eldest sister babe!

7.10pm : Alang started to hunt for the nice plate, glass, jug, bowl to serve the meal,tq beautiful sis!

8.00pm : Rombongan merisik had arrived! U cant tell how is my feeling at the moment..erkkkk.

8.10pm : Discussion among the parents had started. ^_^

8.45pm : Sesi menyarung cincin, n i'm sweating.. Believe it or not, my future mother in law is shaking too! But no tears drop, =P

9.45pm : Makan!

10.30pm : Pejal datang,boleh x?hish. leff u honey b!

10.35pm : Syerol aka my future brother in law showed up,thanx for coming =)

11.05pm : Rombongan pulang

11.30pm : Lepak lagi kat mamak fariz maju with B, Alang, Syerol, Laila n Peruz.

1.00am : Balik n tido time!!

p/s : Thank u all for the support, i luv all of you so very much! Muaaaach! C u next time ok!

pejal eli 

No comments:

Post a Comment