Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

IMY MY HEROES!

This song were wrote for me to dedicate only for u Abah!

Because You Love Me..

For all those times you stood by me
For all the truth that you made me see
For all the joy you brought to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I found in you
I'll be forever thankful Abah

You're the one who held me up
Never let me fall
You're the one who saw me through

Through it all

You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I couldn't speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You saw the best there was in me
Lifted me up when I couldn't reach
You gave me faith 'coz you believed

I'm everything I am
Because you loved me

You gave me wings and made me fly
You touched my hand I could touch the sky
I lost my faith, you gave it back to me
You said no star was out of reach
You stood by me and I stood tall
I had your love I had it all
I'm grateful for each day you gave me
Maybe I don't know that much
But I know this much is true
I was blessed because I was loved by you


You were always there for me
The tender wind that carried me
A light in the dark shining your love into my life
You've been my inspiration
Through the lies you were the truth
My world is a better place because of you..




And this other song telling me how much i wanna spend my life with u
Mr Fiance!

I know they wanna come and separate us but they can't do us nothin
You're the one I want and Imma continue lovin
Cause your considered wifey and I'm considered husband
And Imma always be there for you
And either way you look at it I ain't goin nowhere from my muffin
Cause she gonna hold it down, can't nobody tell her nothin
You got the kind of love that always make up after fussin
And that's what gets me closer to you

And no one knows
Why I'm into you
Cause you'll never know what it's like to walk in our shoes

And no one knows, the things we've been through
Can never measure up to half of what I put you through
That's why we'll break through

And I don't care what they say
I'm gonna be with you
I'm gonna be with you
I wanna be with you
And I don't care what they do
I'm gonna be with you
I'm gonna be with you
I'm gonna be with you

Seems like every day that go by things are gettin harder
Want to be the one that give you the whole enchilada
Cause I know what my baby like,
I know you love that Prada Louis bag to match with the shoes
All about knowing you I'm into doing things to keep her longer
Stickin together forever, watch it grow stronger
That's the way it has to be, everything proper
Keepin it always true..

You are everything in my life
 See the joy you bring
And ain't no one I can compare you to
And I know that you will never walk away from me

no matter what
And that's why I plan to do the same thing for you
And I want you to know

Angah anak Abah
Pejal tunang Syairah

2 comments:

  1. hehe panjang berjela..tp xpe..maksud mendalam tu..(^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. ala tu lagu celine n akon je.hehe.tp mmg ade maksud yg mendalam,pandai cik raha :)

    ReplyDelete