Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Dugaan Pertunangan..

After only a week we officially got engaged, he is emitted to HTAR. Doctor said, that he is suspect with dengue.. Cant tell how is my feeling at this moment.. I'm down with tears.. I accompany him at hospital.. But one thing that i adore about him from the moment we knew each other almost 5 years back, he will keep smilling no matter how difficult he is.. He kept telling me that he is ok but i know he is not. Kalau tak takkan dok kat wad kritikal kn.. Pray is the only strength i have now.. Other than my family, his family and friends..

Last night, me, my mom and Along cook "sup ketam" since it is the only medicine for dengue.. Abah, Mama and I straight away go to HTAR after finish cooking.. Luckily, he is getting better last night or else i will stay with him.. Cant tell much about this cause i just cant..

Thanx to who visited him at HTAR, Abah, Mama, Alang, his parents, his siblings - Along, Abg Edy, Abg Zam, Acan, Ayin and bff - Laila n Aneez!
Till here.

Pejal tunang Syairah

No comments:

Post a Comment