Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Tired day..


Diary!

After a late bed time yesterday, today i need to get up early in the morning. Why? Because i already promise to laila w.rahim i wanna help her doing the acting for her 6 credit hour subject! So,at 7.30am we receive a waking up call from a familiar voice, aneez since laila is sleepover at my house. Skip to the casting, makeup by aneez n laila's fren, waiting 2 hours for my turn to act! My scenes are scene 6,7 and 8. How many takes? Not proud to be mentioned here,haha. My part finished at 1.45pm. Reach home by 3,45pm,aneez drive all the way,so phm-phm jela kn.hehe.

After isyak, go to Makngah's open house, i eat alot ok, fevret dishes are kuah kacang n sotong sambal, thumbs up for Makngah! Chit chat with Kakngah about her previous marriage n current relationship. She is very open minded i can tell, she share, asking, and advise me. The best phrase from her tonight is
"Marriage is gamble, we dont know if luck is on our side".
Nice! That is soo 100% true. So, the hope of today is, I hope that my luck will be always with me in whatever condition that i'll be facing in future. InsyaAllah..aminnn..wasalam.

p/s : Get to catch up many things for our E'day, tired tired tired.

pejal eli

No comments:

Post a Comment